INFiN Elects New Board of Directors and Officers
November 2, 2021, Washington, D.C. – INFiN, a Financial Services Alliance, today announced the election of new members to its Board of Directors as well the new Officers of the association. The slate of industry leaders was announced following the election held at the annual meeting of INFiN’s membership during the MoneyTrends 2021 conference in Washington, D.C.
Officers of INFiN, elected for a one-year term, include:
- Chairman: David Schwarz, Community Choice Financial, Inc.
- Vice-Chairman: Darrin Andersen, QC Holdings, Inc.
- Secretary: Jill Ritchie, PLS Financial Services, Inc.
- Treasurer: David Barr, Community Financial Service Centers
“As the national voice of the regulated consumer financial services industry, INFiN’s work to ensure policymakers and other stakeholders understand and appreciate the experiences of our customers proves especially critical as consumers continue to recover from the financial consequences of the pandemic,” said Schwarz. “I am honored to work with the INFiN team – both the board and staff – to fulfill our association’s mission to promote financial inclusion and stability.”
In addition, INFiN has elected nine individuals to its Board of Directors, including four board members new to INFiN’s leadership team. The following individuals each will serve a three-year term on INFiN’s board:
- Susan Bassford, Checkmate
- Jose Fernandez, Friendly Check Cashing Corp.
- Jeff Silverman, M.S. Management
- Scott Bennett, Your Exchange
- Brian Lynn, LendingBear
- Matt Gagerman, CheckChangers
- Bruce Balonick, Community Financial Service Centers
- Cheney Pruett, DMP Investments
- Terrance Murphy, Continental Currency Services
“The incoming officers and board represent the leaders of our industry,” said Ed D’Alessio, executive director of INFiN. “I look forward to working with this board as we continue to tell INFiN’s and our industry’s story of evolution, to meet consumers’ every-changing needs and expectations and preserve their financial services options.”